FOR 2018 – 2019
A Reference Book of
Detailed Interpretations for
Major Transits and Events
What does the New Year Hold for You?
(Not a Panchanga or daily calendar; detailed interpretations by rising sign. )
- General political and economic overviews of the year and guide to major events and key challenging points for the year.
- General articles teaching what retrogrades, combustion, planetary aspects, dashas and eclipses mean.
- Guide to Saturn in Sagittarius including individual guides for your rising and moon signs.
- Guide to Jupiter in Libra including individual guides for your rising and moon sign. Jupiter in Scorpio.
- Guide to Rahu and Ketu in Cancer and Capricorn including individual guides for your rising and moon sign.
- Major General Guide for Interpreting Planetary Dashas when the planet is strong or afflicted
- Information on 2018 Eclipses and impacts
- Articles and Interpretation of Major Transits of Mars, Venus, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter through all the major signs and connecting them to your rising sign.
- Listings of Full Moons, New Moons and Major Planetary Conjunctions and Oppositions
- Lists of Planetary Nakshatra Transit Dates
- List of Planetary Retrograde Dates and Explanation
- Periods of Planetary Combustion and Explanation
- Articles about Planetary Aspects and Major aspects of the Year.
- Dates for Kala Sarpa Yoga in Transits
- Major theoretical and astrological articles
- Guide to Sade Sat: The Hidden Insights into What it Means and How to Calculate
- Articles about Major Vedic Holidays
- Six major articles on Saturn
- Discussion of Neptune and Uranus and Impact on Mundane Astrology
Click here to download a copy of the Table of Contents!
Barry Rosen has been practicing Vedic astrology since 1987. He has visited and studied in India on 4 occasions and has spoken numerous times at the American Council of Vedic Astrology Conferences in Sedona, AZ since 1999 and also the British Association of Vedic Astrologers in London since 2006. He has been involved in Vedic culture since 1973 and is a long-time meditation and yoga teacher and a published poet.
Professionally, he has applied Vedic astrology to predicting financial markets since 1987 and has published numerous articles in leading journals including the NCGR journal and Trader’s World and the Trader’s Astrological Almanac and specializes in blocks to finance in ones chart.
Recently, he has been pioneering research in other areas of Vedic astrology including Vedic astro-locality, the effects your current physical location have on your chart, connecting astrology to hatha yoga for therapeutic purposes and developing transformational healing work to move through karma. He is a neo-Vedic astrologer and uses the outer planets. He is particularly interested in Jaimni astrology and the soul’s journey through the physical world and its karma and purpose and has taken live seminars in London with Sanjay Rath.
He feels that “People are much more dynamic wave functions than the fixed solid points” that their rigid natal birth chart might imply–especially if they have been developing their consciousness over the years. New locations and changes in cycles rotate the charts in different ways and lead to more accurate predictions.
Barry feels that Vedic astrology should be used for spiritual upliftment. “The real value of astrology is not to create fear in your life, but to help you to see that many of your emotional and mental patterns are just the play of the planets. A good reading and a progression should help you witness the play of karma so that you are not gripped by it; you can transcend it and realize your own Divinity, becoming the commander of the planets and not the victim.”
Barry Rosen also operates a blog on Facebook under Financial Astrology by Barry Rosen and also Astro-Yoga and his professional financial forecasting website is at www.fortucast.com