FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY VIDEOTAPE WEBINAR
INTERMEDIATE PRINCIPLES OF VEDIC FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY
BUSINESS and FINANCIAL FORECASTING
FOR GLOBAL ECONOMICS and MONEY MATTERS
Contains 10 videos – $695
This new class addresses all major aspects of applying Vedic astrology to money matters, from personal money success to basic forecasting of major markets. It is also designed to be an introduction to Vedic Mundane astrology and how to use it to predict world events and market behavior.
A basic knowledge of Vedic astrology is required. This class is geared for students who have taken Barry’s first two financial astrology class or for seasoned Western or Vedic financial astrological students. Please email questions directly to Barry Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each lesson starts with a practicum of current transits to give detailed experience and forecasting with basic financial astrological methodology and intuitive insight.
- Lesson 1: Research Techniques for Long-term Forecasting: Secrets of Eclipses and Trading.
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Mundane Astrology: Major Outer Planetary Pairs and Longer-term Cycles
- Lesson 3: Mundane Astrology Part 2: How to Do Country Charts and Analyze Economic Trends.
- Lesson 4: Advanced Nakshatra Theory and Financial Markets: Commodities and Industries and their Relationship to the 27 Nakshatras; Intro to Nakshatra aspects or Vedha and Commodity Forecasting.
- Lesson 5: Secrets of Currency Trading
- Lesson 6: Advanced Nakshatra Techniques Part 2: Navatara and Understanding Major Transits and their impacts on Market Movements.
- Lesson 7: Intermediate Principles of Vedic Astrology: Orbs, Planetary Combinations and Afflictions and their Aspects
- Lesson 8: Intermediate Principles of Vedic Astrology: Part 2: Prioritizing Planetary Strengths and Weakness.
- Lesson 9: Intermediate Principles: Part 3: Retrogrades, Debilitations, Exaltations, and their Aspects: Refining the Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Lesson 10: How to do Annual charts, Gann, and the 60-year Cycle