What Barry’s colleagues are saying:
“This almanac is truly a masterpiece and labor of love. Barry is a gifted astrologer and writer. I have written yearly forecasts for over 30 years and understand the work, knowledge and dedication involved. It is so complete with everything a beginner or advanced student of astrology would need. The references to the planet’s transit through the signs, nakshatras, aspects, dates and times, plus their interpretations is fantastic. He even covers the effects these will have on individual countries. I am sure I will be referring to this manual frequently throughout the year.”
Joni Patry, author and Vedic Astrologer
“Barry Rosen’s brilliant text is a practical guide for any practicing astrologer. His book provides extensive research on the world of Jyotish as well as a detailed analysis of the planetary transits of 2018. My prediction is that it will become a classic cornerstone for any Vedic Astrology library.”
Dennis M. Harness, Ph.D. – President Emeritus, American College of Vedic Astrology.
“Barry Rosen’s reference work is comprehensible for those with minor astrological backgrounds, and is also useful for professionals as a yearly transit and progression guide. As a Neo-Vedic astrologer, Barry also uses the outer planets to help track world events both in finance and on the political and economic scene. Definitely a book to have on your shelf.”
–Juliana Swanson, Neo-Vedic Astrologer at Astral Harmony
Over 375 pages of useful information
(Not a Panchanga or daily calendar but articles and interpretations)
This book in PDF format (e-book) and is downloadable and includes:
- General political and economic overviews of the year and guide to major events and key challenging points for the year.
- General articles teaching what retrogrades, combustion, planetary aspects, dashas and eclipses mean.
- Guide to Saturn in Sagittarius including individual guides for your rising and moon signs.
- Guide to Jupiter in Libra including individual guides for your rising and moon sign. Jupiter in Scorpio.
- Guide to Rahu and Ketu in Cancer and Capricorn including individual guides for your rising and moon sign.
- Major General Guide for Interpreting Planetary Dashas when the planet is strong or afflicted.
- Information on 2018 Eclipses and impacts.
- Articles and Interpretation of Major Transits of Mars, Venus, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter through all the major signs and connecting them to your rising sign.
- Listings of Full Moons, New Moons and Major Planetary Conjunctions and Oppositions.
- Lists of Planetary Nakshatra Transit Dates.
- List of Planetary Retrograde Dates and Explanation .
- Periods of Planetary Combustion and Explanation .
- Articles about Planetary Aspects and Major aspects of the Year.
- Dates for Kala Sarpa Yoga in Transits.
- Major theoretical and astrological articles.
- Guide to Sade Sat: The Hidden Insights into What it Means and How to Calculate.
- Articles about Major Vedic Holidays.
- Six major articles on Saturn.
- Discussion of Neptune and Uranus and impact on Mundane Astrology.
Order on PayPal:
Your copy will be emailed within 24 – 48 hours.
Download a copy of the Table of Contents here!
Email questions to email@example.com
Order by Phone at 928-284-5740. Ext 5983 or 5000.
Applied Vedic Astrological Consultations by Fortucast
Applied Vedic Astrological Consultations by Fortucast seeks to support the personal development and well-being of its clients by providing very specific readings in the realm of finance, compatibility, planetary yoga, life-purpose and career development as doing traditional reading to unlock your future and understand your destiny. Our mission is to be practical in giving realistic and applied suggestions to making a difference in your life.
Barry Rosen has been practicing Vedic astrology and consulting since 1987 and has specialized in practical applied techniques to isolate and address issues regarding karmic patterns. His focus in these consultations is helping the client understand how much of our karma grips us through emotional and mental patterns that tend to form self-defeating beliefs. He then provides practical prescriptions to help individuals transcend these obstacles and move through their karma.
Over 26 years of research and testing has led to some original insights into how people’s natal charts change through their lifetime influenced by their spiritual practices and the different locations in which they live. This has helped adjust house systems and interpretations more accurately. People’s charts are more multi-level and multi-dimensional wave functions than concrete lines set in stone at birth, and they shift over time. Like many Vedic astrologers it is important to do readings that rotate the chart around the dasha or major period ruler as they tend to be more accurate for readings for the current period in life.
Practical remedies are discussed including yoga postures, behavioral remedies; color therapies and gems.
Of course, astrology is not a substitute for legal, medical, or psychological advice, so please consult with a licensed professional in these matters.
Products that we offer:
- Vedic Natal Chart Reading
- Vedic Progression Chart: The year Ahead
- Career Counseling / Life Purpose Reading
- Newborn Child Reading: An Owner’s Manual
- Financial and Investment Counseling Readings
- Relationship Compatibility Reading
- Vedic Astro-Locality Reading
- Astro-Yoga Reading
- Planetary Yoga Workshop
- Financial Astrology Webinar