Vedic Astrology Transit Guide 2019 – 2020
A guide for anyone interested in understanding planetary transits that often blocks us from moving forward in our life.
Barry’s unique spiritual and psychological approach to astrology will help you understand how planet placement impacts your emotions and psychology that bind us to self-blame, doubt and fear, and anger.
This guide for 2019 – 2020 will help you plan the next few years by your rising sign so you
know the best months of the year for progress and how the larger transits for Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and the eclipses will impact your life.
Articles Included in This Book:
- Understand the basic of transits
- Retrograde action, exalted and debilitated planets,
- The meaning of planetary aspects
- The general nature of free will and karma
- Detailed interpretations By Rising Sign
- Articles about Dealing with Saturn
- Tables for major planetary transits and retrograde and major events for 2019-2020;
- Guides to major transits of Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and all the transits of the Sun, Mars, Venus and Mercury and Eclipses and Periods of Combustion
As a bonus, Barry has included global and economic, political forecasts for those interested in
This is definitely a reference book to have on your shelf for practicing astrologers or just people who like to dabble!
It will also be useful for both Vedic and Western astrologers!