Vedic Astrology Transit Guide 2019 – 2020
A guide for anyone interested in understanding planetary transits that often block us from moving forward in our life.
Barry’s unique spiritual and psychological approach to astrology will help you understand how planet placement impacts your emotions and psychology that bind us to self-blame, doubt and fear, and anger.
OVER 316 PAGES. NOT AN EPHEMERIS.
This guide for 2019 – 2020 will help you plan the next few years by your rising sign so you
know the best months of the year for progress and how the larger transits for Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu, and the eclipses will impact your life as well as detailed articles on Saturn/ Ketu and Jupiter in Gandanta this year and Rahu and Ketu in Gemini and Sagittarius by rising sign.
Articles Included in This Book:
- Tables for major planetary transits and retrograde and major events for
- Guides to major transits of Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and all the transits of the Sun, Mars, Venus and Eclipses and Periods of Combustion
- New this Year: Articles about Nakshatras, Money Karma, Navamshas,
- New articles understand the basics of transits different from last year on:
- Retrograde action, exalted and debilitated planets,
- Full Vedic Holiday Guide with dates and explanations
- The general nature of free will and karma
- Detailed interpretations By Rising Sign
- Articles about Dealing with Saturn
- Astro-Political-Economic Articles on Saturn/Ketu/Pluto and the impact of world change and much more
- Articles on Jupiter in Sagittarius, Jupiter/Ketu, and other 2020 events.
Complete almanac of 316 pages is ready for Automatic Download
Amazon Paperback version is now out for $24.95
This is definitely a reference book to have on your shelf for practicing astrologers or just people who like to dabble!
It will also be useful for both Vedic and Western astrologers!
Also on Kindle for 9.95 now!