HEALTH, DEATH, AND LONGEVITY
The Vedic chart can be used to diagnose health issues and the emotional components and belief systems connected to them. This is a vast subject but we have to start somewhere. Indian astrologers were also versed in predicting longevity and many early readings always let someone know their time on the planet.
FIRST CLASS IS FREE AND ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQnZzoh61uc
- WEEK 1: Introduction to Ayurvedic Astrology Part 1: The Chart as a Cosmic Body
- WEEK 2: Fundamentals of Medical Astrology
- BONUS: The 6th house and Health
- WEEK 3: The Houses and Health: 3rd, 6th, 8th, and 12th and the Importance of Virgo
- WEEK 4: Multi-dimensional Health: Mental and Emotional Connections in the Mind/Body System
- WEEK 5: Chakras and Subtle Influences on Health and Vedic Astrology
- WEEK 6: Mental Patterns 2 and Mental Health
- BONUS: Introduction to 64th Navamsha, 22nd Drekanna, and Dagda Rashi
- WEEK 7-8: Subtle Influences of the Guilka and Mandi, the 64th Navamsha, the 22nd Drekana, and the Importance of Mitryu Bhaga on Health. Timing Health Part 1
- WEEK 9: Timing Health in the Dashas and Transits and Sickness in the Dashas
- WEEK 10-11: Health and the Varga Charts: Drekana 1 and 2 and the Third House
- WEEK 12: Timing Death – Understanding Maraka Planets and Mararka Houses
- WEEK 13: Understanding Types of Deaths—Natural and Unexpected Deaths, Suicides, Murders and Assassinations, and Escapes from Death
- WEEK 14: Fundamentals of Longevity and Life Span – An Introduction and Beginning
- WEEK 15: Case Studies and Remedies. Understanding Life After Death
- Week 16: Ayurveda in the chart- Foundations of the elements in the Vedic chart
- Week 17: Diagnosing Ayurvedic body types from the chart
- Week 18: Mental patterns and mental health in the Mananas Nakshatra – the 25th Nakshatra and its mysteries
- Week 19: Nakshatras and the Body: Diagnosing illness patterns through the constellations
- Week 20-21: Trimshamsha and the D-30 – Analyzing mental patterns and their impact on health
- Week 22: Rahu and Ketu and Health and Remedies
- Week 23: Problems with Mars and its Connection to the 6th House
- Week 24: The Astrology of Sleep and Sleep Disorders
- Week 26: The Astrology of the 2nd House, Eating and Eating Disorders.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a payment program or have special needs.
What His Client Are Saying:
“Barry is a gifted astrologer soul, with a passion to share his knowledge through his excellent teaching skills. He is always in pursuit of gaining new knowledge, hence making more accurate predictions. I feel blessed being his student for not only learning astrology but also about how to be a great human being.” PG, San Francisco, CA
“Barry Is Very Deeply In Tune With Planetary Influences And Skillfully Able To Verbalize How Those Influences Affect Any Given Situation.” –Daren
“Barry Provided An Incredible Amount Of Information During My Natal Chart Reading With Him And Additional Course Work I Have Completed With Him. He Shed Light On Potential Challenges In My Life And Continues To Work With Me On Remedies As I Progress Through A Very Challenging Dasha Period. I Would Recommend Barry’s One-On-One Sessions And Other Classes To Anyone Looking To Learn More About Themselves And Better Understand Vedic Astrology.” ML, Chicago.