SECRETS OF THE NAVAMSHA CHART OR D-9
11 Lessons Pre-recorded to Study at Your Own Pace; Includes Bonus Tapes to Fill in Background Material.
The replay of first class is on YouTube at:
Class 1: Navamsha Introduction to Vargas
Class 2: Core Rules for Vargas – Part 1
- Introduction to Vargas
- Supplemental Reading: Hank Friedman – The Differences Between Birth Chart Analysis vs Varga Charts
Class 3: Rectification and Review of Varga Rules
- The Purushartas
- Rectification Made Simple
Class 4: Signs and Navamsha and Vargottama
- Bonus Material: Sorting Out Planets and Signs
Class 5: Navamshas and Padas and Aims of LIfe
- Bonus Material: Nakshatras and Padas and Life Purpose
Class 6: Houses in the D9 Chart/Houses in the Navamsha Chart
- Bonus Material: 64th Navamsha 22 Drekkana and More
Class 7: Navamsha and Relationships – Part 1
- Bonus Material: Navamsha and Marriage
Class 8: Navamsha and Relationships – Part 2
Class 9: Karakakamsha Navamsha
Class 10: House Transposition and Gandanta and Other Techniques – Part 1
Class 11: House Transposition and Gandanta and Other Techniques – Part 1
- How to read Varga Charts?
- How to interpret the D-9 chart and compare it to the D-1 chart. (Bhava Suchaka and Rasi Tuyla) or House transposition techniques.
- Techniques for rectification.
- Can the D9 Chart be read separately as a soul chart/ rising signs in the D9 and their meaning?
- Multiple uses of the D-9 Chart for hidden strengths, talent, disappointments.
- Navamsha and Relationship Prediction; Best rising signs in D9 for marriage
- Basics of Jamini Astrology and Rotated Navamsha Chart for Soul Inquiry and Purushartas or Dominant Aim of Life
- Karakamsha or the Navamsha Chart Rotated around the Atmakarka
- Interpreting Houses in the D9
- Health Challenges of the 64th Navamsha and 4th house in D9
- Special Types of Padas and their Real Meaning: Vargottama, Pushkara, and Ashtamamsha
- Talents in Navamsha Chart and Potential Talents and Desires in the Atmakarka Navamsha (Karakamsha) Chart
- Understanding the Earth, Water, Fire, and Air Padas for Interpretation.
- Timing with the Navamsha Chart
People born on the same day with the same rising sign are very different and even twins born minutes apart are very different. Vedic astrology is like reading strands of DNA. You can go very deep in understanding Karma when you look at the divisional charts and see how they interact with the main chart.
This course seeks to offer deeper depth into seeing the deeper values operating and when they manifest in someone’s life. We will focus on the most used and needed Varga chart which is the Navamsha chart which has a myriad of uses from looking at relationships, hidden talents and good luck, soul purpose, and much more.
Classes are two hours and may have bonus tapes.
Basic knowledge of Vedic astrology is required. The class is being geared to benefit basic astrological students as well as those with a more advanced background. Please email questions directly to Barry Rosen at email@example.com.