FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY VIDEOTAPE WEBINAR
INTERMEDIATE PRINCIPLES OF VEDIC FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY
BUSINESS and FINANCIAL FORECASTING
FOR GLOBAL ECONOMICS and MONEY MATTERS
Contains 10 videos – $695
This new class addresses all major aspects of applying Vedic astrology to money matters, from personal money success to basic forecasting of major markets. It is also designed to be an introduction to Vedic Mundane astrology and how to use it to predict world events and market behavior. A basic knowledge of Vedic astrology is required. This class is geared for students who have taken Barry’s first two financial astrology class or for seasoned Western or Vedic financial astrological students. Please email questions directly to Barry Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each lesson starts with a practicum of current transits to give detailed experience and forecasting with basic financial astrological methodology and intuitive insight.
- Lesson 1: Research Techniques for Long-term Forecasting ; Secrets of Eclipses and Trading.
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Mundane Astrology: Major Outer Planetary Pairs and Longer-term Cycles
- Lesson 3: Mundane Astrology Part 2: How to Do Country Charts and Analyze Economic Trends.
- Lesson 4: Advanced Nakshatra Theory and Financial Markets: Commodities and Industries and their Relationship to the 27 Nakshatras; Intro to Nakshatra aspects or Vedha and Commodity Forecasting.
- Lesson 5: Secrets of Currency Trading
- Lesson 6: Advanced Nakshatra Techniques Part 2: Navatara and Undertanding Major Transits and their impacts on Market Movements.
- Lesson 7: Intermediate Principles of Vedic Astrology: Orbs, Planetary Combinations and Afflictions and their Aspects
- Lesson 8: Intermediate Principles of Vedic Astrology: Part 2: Prioritizing Planetary Strengths and Weakness.
- Lesson 9: Intermediate Principles: Part 3: Retrogrades, Debilitations, Exaltations and their Aspects: Refining the Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Lesson 10: How to do Annual charts, Gann and the 60-year Cycle
Module 3 – $695.00 Special
Please allow 24-48 hours for our staff to deliver to Dropbox download links to your email.
New Videos downloadable on Dropbox after payment.
Payments can be made on Paypal to email@example.com.
Or call 928-284-5740 ext. 5983 and speak to Rick Lehman or ext 4 for Wayne in the afternoons at ext. 5000. Order on Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment on Paypal to Support@fortucast.com or call Fortucast at 928-284-5740 ext. 4 or 5983.
All materials are downloadable from Dropbox.
Series includes 10 videos and 10 Power Point presentations.
About Barry Rosen Since 1987, Barry Rosen has been the editor and publisher of Fortucast Commodity Market Timers, which cover over 20 futures markets. Mr. Rosen derives his trade recommendations from GANN, ELLIOTT WAVE and his own proprietary cycle analysis. His frequent timing for entries at critical points in the market can only be described as uncanny! For example in 1990 in Trader’s World, he predicted that the US stock market would trend higher into 1998.
Mr. Rosen’s articles on the relationship of geocosmic cycles to timing of the markets have appeared Trader’s World and the NCRG Journal. A highly respected authority in his field, Mr. Rosen has spoken at numerous conferences and seminars. In addition, Barry recently published a third edition of his home study course on financial astrology. He recently spoke at the London School of Philosophy and Economics on long-term stock market cycles and has been interviewed by CNBC regarding his accurate predictions on the 2008 collapse in the stock market. He recently has come out with long-term forecasting publications under the Fortucast Visions series.
Barry has spoken on numerous occasions at the American Council of Vedic Astrology Conferences and also the British Association of Vedic Astrologers. He has been involved in Vedic culture since 1973 and is a long-time meditation and yoga teacher who has visited India on 4 occasions.
Professionally, he has applied Vedic astrology to predicting financial markets since 1987 and has published numerous articles in leading journals, including the NCGR journal.
Barry Rosen operates a blog on Facebook under Financial Astrology by Barry Rosen and his financial astrology website is at www.fortucast.com. He can be reached through his office at 800-788-2796 or 928-284-5740. Email: email@example.com for more information.