EYE ON THE SKY: COMPLEX EMOTIONS UNTIL EARLY MARCH
The complexity of the astrology through March 3rd requires a bit of understanding and help. First of all, Saturn in the 4th section of the constellation of Mula (Sagittarius 10-13.20) is completing a difficult phase where it seeks to destroy materialism and security in order to create moksha and can cut you away from those you love. The unraveling of Bitcoin and the stock market has not been an accident during this time which will be over March 3rd. There seems to be a great number of loved-ones and friends departing and I know I have had 4-5 friends pass suddenly during this time. People are a but emotional unraveling. Remember Saturn does will with hard work, responsibility and discipline and there are no short-cuts when it is not happy.
This pada of the zodiac is difficult because Saturn is in Sagittarius and in the D-9 or Navamsha chart is in the 8th position from it in Cancer navamsha, known as Ashtamamasha which mean 8th house transposition where deep karma happens. Planet placed in the 8th house position from its Rashi to the Navamsha creates inner tension and lack of cohesion between the rising sign and the divisional navamsha chart and this causes the soul to dig deep and transform and achieve growth. It creates inner conflicts of being pulled in two directions. Capricorn and Aquarius rising and Sagittarius rising may particularly be feeling the difficulty.
The Sun will go through a Partial Solar Eclipse today on Feb 15th at 4 degrees Aquarius and this requires us to take care of health, self-esteem issues and also do transformation. Deep emotional grunge may come up clear. The Sun is still very close to Mercury with a conjunction into Saturday and this can create a a very busy and buzzy mind is not creating any mental rest. Probably into Monday, they will be close enough that the mind will have trouble settling down. Remember your yoga and meditation to get through it.
Rahu is trining Mars into the end of the month within 5 degrees with a peak of energy into Feb. 19th and this will cause deep anger to flare up being overactive. You may get a lot done but you may bowl people over with your power and ambition. Find a way to calm down and take lots of time for meditation and cooling activity. Mars is squaring Mercury into Feb. 28th and this will create arguing and disputes and you have to be careful of accidents. Saturn throwing a sneaky 60 degree aspect to Mercury into Feb. 21st may create some depression and anxiety and mental unrest for Virgo and Gemini so make sure to take time for meditation and yoga. Shoulder stands and the cobra pose can calm the mind down.
Friday, Feb. 16th may be a bit of a bright spot with Moon conjunct Venus giving us a temporary rest so make sure to have some fun and take in good movie, dance or concert.
Planetary transits improve by early March with Venus going into Pisces and exaltation and uplifting Mercury there even though it will be debilitated there.
Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release.
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening. be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. Merge with the water and become One. You are the storm and the unbounded emotion.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
So you will have to find ways to stay happy, rested, alert and disciplined but the late winter storm should lift by March 3rd .
All gratitude to my Jyotish Gurus and spiritual Guru for guiding me on this path.
If you are interested in a reading to understand your unique situation, sign up at www.appliedvedicastrology.com under the REQUEST tab.
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD!
NOTE: DOWNLOAD IS NOT WORKING WITH FIREFOX SECURITY SO USE CHROME OR ANOTHER BROWSER FOR DOWNLOAD OR CALL OUR OFFICE AT 928-284-5740 EXT 5000
Barry Rosen’s thirty years of research observing the human conditions allows him to offer deep and practical insights into how to deal with the planetary noise that impacts our minds and emotions and often blocks us from moving forward in our life.
Barry’s spiritual and psychological approach to astrology seeks to cut the puppet strings of the planets that impact our emotions and psychology and bind us to self-blame, doubt and fear and anger. This useful guide for 2018-19 will help you plan the next few years by your rising sign so you know what are the best months for the year for progress and how the larger transits for Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu, Ketu and the eclipses will impact your life.
Included in this wonderful book, are a number of articles to help you understand the basic of transits, combustion, retrograde action, the meaning of planetary aspects and the general nature of free will and karma. Detailed interpretations are included along with tables for major planetary transits and retrograde and major events for 2018-2019.
As a bonus, Barry has included global and economic, political forecasts for those interested in Mundane astrology. This is definitely a reference book to have on your shelf for practicing astrologers or just people who like to dabble. It will also be useful for both Vedic and Western astrologers.
Book Acclaim and What Barry’s Colleagues’ are Saying:
“This almanac is truly a masterpiece and labor of love. Barry is a gifted astrologer and writer. I have written yearly forecasts for over 30 years and understand the work, knowledge and dedication involved. It is so complete with everything a beginner or advanced student of astrology would need. The references to the planet’s transit through the signs, nakshatras, aspects, dates and times, plus their interpretations is fantastic. He even covers the effects these will have on individual countries. I am sure I will be referring to this manual frequently throughout the year.”
Joni Patry, author and Vedic Astrologer
“Barry Rosen’s brilliant text is a practical guide for any practicing astrologer. His book provides extensive research on the world of Jyotish as well as a detailed analysis of the planetary transits of 2018. My prediction is that it will become a classic cornerstone for any Vedic Astrology library.”
Dennis M. Harness, Ph.D. – President Emeritus, American College of Vedic Astrology
“Barry Rosen’s reference work is comprehensible for those with minor astrological backgrounds, and is also useful for professionals as a yearly transit and progression guide. As a Neo-Vedic astrologer, Barry also uses the outer planets to help track world events both in finance and on the political and economic scene. Definitely a book to have on your shelf.”
Juliana Swanson, Neo-Vedic Astrologer at Astral Harmony
- General political and economic overviews of the year and guide to major events and key challenging points for the year.
- General articles teaching what retrogrades, combustion, planetary aspects, dashas and eclipses mean.
- Guide to Saturn in Sagittarius including individual guides for your rising and moon signs.
- Guide to Jupiter in Libra including individual guides for your rising and moon sign. Jupiter in Scorpio.
- Guide to Rahu and Ketu in Cancer and Capricorn including individual guides for your rising and moon sign.
- Major General Guide for Interpreting Planetary Dashas when the planet is strong or afflicted.
- Information on 2018 Eclipses and impacts.
- Articles and Interpretation of Major Transits of Mars, Venus, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter through all the major signs and connecting them to your rising sign.
- Listings of Full Moons, New Moons and Major Planetary Conjunctions and Oppositions.
- Lists of Planetary Nakshatra Transit Dates.
- List of Planetary Retrograde Dates and Explanation .
- Periods of Planetary Combustion and Explanation .
- Articles about Planetary Aspects and Major aspects of the Year.
- Dates for Kala Sarpa Yoga in Transits.
- Major theoretical and astrological articles.
- Guide to Sade Sat: The Hidden Insights into What it Means and How to Calculate.
- Articles about Major Vedic Holidays.
- Six major articles on Saturn.
- Discussion of Neptune and Uranus and impact on Mundane Astrology.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order by Phone at 928-284-5740. Ext 5983 or 5000.
Also available on Amazon now for 29.95 in hard cover edition.