EYE ON THE SKY: EMOTIONALLY GRUNGY WEEKEND
We are approaching an emotionally constrictive weekend but it will be over by Monday. The Sun is reaching the lowest point of year at 10 degrees Libra where it is at the deepest point of debilitation. Venus has been cancelling the debilitation but Venus moves into Scorpio on Sunday and will not help the rest of the difficult way into Nov. 6th until the Sun can get into Jupiter’s nakshatra of Vishaka which always helps. . Still it is a punctuation point for low self-esteem, low confidence, wild sexual energy that wants to drown it out and lower energy. Do Sun salutations and other Sun mantras to lift up your soul.
Compounding the problem is that Saturn and Mars are in mutual squaring action with an exact aspect on Sunday at 10:30 am. We have written about that but it can increase frustration with Mars wanting to move forward and Saturn putting up all kind of cautionary energy. Issues around home and work and conflicts between them are highlighted with a 4/10 aspect.
Venus is leaving the friendly confines of Libra on Sunday and goes into Scorpio and moves toward a conjunction and planetary war with Mercury into Oct. 30th and then Mercury goes retrograde on Oct. 31st. Venus is still getting uplifted by Jupiter because it stays in the constellation of Vishaka (Libra 20-Scorpio 3.20) until Oct. 30tht\ so expansive energy will prevail but Scorpio will be a let down form Libra and more sexual energy and passion will be stirred up–not a bad thing for some.
New Moon in Libra on Sunday night Oct. 31st at 11:30 pm EDT. Always a low energy time but the good news is that we are starting the waxing moon into Nov 11th in Aries and that will at least end the depressing and low energy cycles.
So a lot of cycle lows coming in this weekend? How to deal with them? See Part 2 of our article below.
Need help with these difficult transits and tensions and problems in your life? Get a consultation from Barry Rosen.
Barry’s consultations are there to help you make difficult decisions, see your life plan and purpose, help you decide if moving to another location will improve your life, get help with relationships, get insight into difficult to diagnose health concerns that the doctors cannot figure out, offer help around investment astrology and finance and career and much more. Practical Western and Vedic remedies are suggested to provide solutions and help you move through difficult areas of your life.
Over thirty years experience since 1987! When is the head-wind going to end and when will the tail-wind carry me to my goals? What practical remedies can you do to make a difference. Barry has over 40 years experience with many Western healing modalities as well as traditional Vedic ones.
- If you are not sure what kind of a reading you need, get a free consultation by filling out the interview form below.
- The 10-15 minute interview is free so that I can get clear on your needs. I try to cover urgent questions at the interview. I do give preference and slots to people who pre-pay for the reading.
- My basic readings run 195 or 225 depending on what you need. If you need a focused reading for 60-90 minutes on relationship compatibility or astro-relocation or investment I charge 295.00.
Details at: https://www.
PART 2: DEALING WITH EMOTIONAL GRUNGE ON THE SPIRITUAL PATH:
So what do we do? Do we go into a bomb shelter? Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release. Feel the depth of these emotions with your full consciousness and you can help
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help with meditation too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening, be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly. Maybe not stay up until 2 am watching 10 episodes on Netflix and get some extra rest.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
It will lighten up starting around Tuesday but always something new coming thereafter. Keeps us growing and on our toes . Be grateful!
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru! If you need help with you chart, sign up for a reading by hitting the Consulation tab at www.appliedvedicastrology.com.
APPLIED VEDIC ASTROLOGY IS NOW OFFERING COMPUTERIZED RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE WHEN YOU CANNOT DO A FULL READING!
Get A 20 Page Printout Highlighting The Overlap Of The Two Charts And The Aspects And Angles That Interact In The Chart. 49.95.