EYE ON THE SKY: EMOTIONALLY GRUNGY PERIOD UNTIL FEB. 26TH
There is a lot of underlying tension in the air. Mars is weak in Cancer in the D9/Navamsha in the Cancer section until Wednesday where it just last low energy and wants to lay low and let things go as its too complicated to move forward and get things done. It is too close to Ketu where it can get spacey and get caught up in past mistakes and it is in the section of the sky that has an 8 relationship between Sagitttarius in the natal chart and Cancer in the Navamsha chart creating a lot of inner tension and deep karma. It is also going over the eclipse point from the Dec. 26th solar eclipse at 10.00 degrees Sagittarius. This can make it particularly rough for Scorpio and Sagittarius and Taurus and Capricorn rising.
If you were born with planets in the 4th section of Mula nakshatra, (Sagittarius 10-13.20) it can sometimes create a problem where materialism and security are destroyed in order to create moksha and can cut you away from those you love. If you have key planets from 10-13.20, this may come up at certain times in your life or during the upcoming key transit if it is there in your natal chart and you are running a Mars period.
For seasoned astrologers you always have to look at the transposition of a planet from the natal chart to the Navamsha chart. If a planet moves 6, 8 or 12 signs from the natal chart to the navamsha chart, it looses strength. with an 8th house transposition , there is an inner tension created and a lack of cohesion between the natal chart and navamsha chart.
Do we go into a bomb shelter? Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release. Feel the depth of these emotions with your full consciousness and you can help
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help with meditation too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening, be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly. Maybe not stay up until 2 am watching 10 episodes on Netflix and get some extra rest.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
Some of it will lighten up by Thursday but Tuesday could be tricky as it is a day rule by Mars. d
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru! If you need help with you chart, sign up for a reading by hitting the Consultation tab at www.appliedvedicastrology.com.
Need Help With Difficult Decisions, Life Direction, Or An Astrological Weather Forecast?
Barry Rosen is on the job.
Barry’s consultations are there to help you make difficult decisions, see your life plan and purpose, help you decide if moving to another location will improve your life, get help with relationships, get insight into difficult to diagnose health concerns that the doctors cannot figure out, offer help around investment astrology and finance and career and much more. Practical Western and Vedic remedies are suggested to provide solutions and help you move through difficult areas of your life.
Over thirty years experience since 1987! When is the head-wind going to end and when will the tail-wind carry me to my goals? What practical remedies can you do to make a difference. Barry has over 40 years experience with many Western healing modalities as well as traditional Vedic ones.
- If you are not sure what kind of a reading you need, get a free consultation by filling out the interview form.
- The 10-15 minute interview is free so that we can get clear on your needs. Let’s clear up urgent questions at the interview.