EYE ON THE SKY: COMPLEX EMOTIONS IN THE SKY
The complexity of the astrology this week is difficult . Sun/Saturn/Mars and Mercury are all clustered together in the D-9 in Aries navamsha on Sunday and bleeding a bit into Monday when Mars leaves and this is going to create aggression, frustration, depression and over-assertiveness and imbalance. Sun conjunct Mercury increases mental confusion around this messy complex. Moon is squared by Mars into Wednesday intensifying the situation. Stay calm, meditate, do not try to push hard, rest more or you will be a mental mess. Avoid getting into tirades and attacks and hostility as it will not end well. The worse of it will lift on Monday but problems with authority, government and bosses can really flare up through March 8th. Avoid large risks on Monday, don’t get in over your head or serious problems occur. Irritations in the family or with friends are indicated so be easy and understanding with others. Avoid disputes and arguments completely as there is no resolution. We rarely suggest astrological by-pass, but the next few days may be a good day to use your get out of jail free card and take a pass. Still if you want to really grow, you can strap your self to the mast like Billy Budd and ride the storms and confront your demons and challenges.
Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release.
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening. be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
And this will pass by March 9th so enjoy.
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru!
So I wanted to give you a personal invite to my new course starting Sunday, April 9th. It is about expanding our limited perspective of how we look at charts so that we not just caught up with our natal chart which is more of our physical world but we learn how to look at our mental, emotional, soul levels, life purpose, hidden talents, and how are chart changes in time and as we move to new locations. I think it is something that is not taught enough. I am offering a special March price of 199.00 (March is in like a Lion) through Sunday, March 5th and then the price goes up to 249.00 starting on March 15th. I have written an article about the course and the article is attached in word if you have not read it before.
New course starting on multiple l April 9th: https://www.appliedvedicastrology.com/webinar-register/module-3-multidimensionality-body-mind-soul
If you are interested in a reading to understand your multiple perspectives, sign up at www.appliedvedicastrology.com under the REQUEST tab.