EYE ON THE SKY: COMPLEX EMOTIONS IN THE SKY
Its Monday, ruled by the Moon and dedicated to Shiva and a good day for deep meditation but most of us have problems with Mondays unless you are Cancer rising, and have a really strong unafflicted mooon in your natal chart connected to Taurus or Pisces or in really good houses. The Rahukalam, or vulnerable period, for Monday, is 7:30-9:00 am with a 6 am Sunrise and no wonder more heart-attacks happen on Monday morning according to emergency room statistics.
The complexity of the astrology on this Monday can make for a difficult emotional storm. Venus is in weak in the D-9 chart and conjunct a new moon and it can bring up a lot of sexual cravings which want to be expressed to deal with the other emotional grunge. The Sun is also weak in the D-9 being debilitated in navamsha creating anger around relationship issues and lower self-esteem but the positive side is that makes one more humble to bow to mistakes. Mercury is also weak in transit in the D-9 chart having moved into Aries and in the vulnerable first 3 degrees where communication snafus and dispute energy will start to mount. Saturn is also slowing down to go retrograde into April 6th.
As we approach the end of the Vedic New Year starting tonight with the New Moon, and get ready for a rebirth into the New Year, it is time to tear down the old structure and get ready for rebirth. We rarely suggest astrological by-pass, but the next few days may be a good day to rest. Still if you want to really grow, you can strap your self to the mast like Billy Budd and ride the storms and confront your demons and challenges.
Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release.
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
And this will pass within in a few days with the Sun and Mercury getting stronger by Tuesday but Mercury still in trouble as it moves into a conjunction with Saturn in the D-9 creating mild depression as it moves into Wednesday. Mars is strong on Tuesday so Tuesday will be much better.
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from my beloved Gurus!
TIME FOR A READING and NEED HELP WITH YOUR LIFE PURPOSE FOR SATURN:
Need help with your chart. Schedule a reading with us by hitting the request tab on our website
at www.appliedvedicastrology.com. Special spring sale through March 31st. $30.00 off on natal chart and career readings.
NEW CLASS STARTS MAY 7TH ON SPIRITUAL ASTROLOGY AND THE SCHOOS OF KARMA
See our website for details: