EYE ON THE SKY: DIFFICULT TRANSIT ALERT FOR DEC. 8-21ST
There are a number of difficult minor transits the next few weeks. Mercury is in the difficult stinger’s tail Sunday/Monday and then conjunct the Sun into Tuesday there so Virgo and Gemini will have their hands full with deep emotional baggage from the past. Sun goes into the Stinger’s tail of Scorpio (Scorpio 27-0) Dec. 13-15th so Leo will have to deal with the same deep emotion and then we get Capricorns and Aquarians dealing with the combustion of Saturn until early January and that can increase fear, anxiety and tension with bosses and authority figures. Venus also moves into the stinger’s tail of Scorpio Dec. 18-19-20th and then conjunct Saturn into Christmas. Hence there is a lot of tension and dealing with regrets of the past and deep emotional psychological churning that you cannot get a handle on as it connected in the Scorpion swamp.
Do we go into a bomb shelter?
Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release.
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening. be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
And this will pass. Probably by the New Year ad much it by Christmas. So enjoy. Embrace yourself, embrace the storm, embrace your emotion and just Be!
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru!
Registration now open for our Secrets of Relationship Course now starting Dec. 13th. This 6 week course will give you deep knowledge about the D-9 chart for relationships as well as some relationship compatibility essentials and some innovate work in other areas that will be practical and helpful. Only 175.00. Basic knowledge of Vedic astrology needed.
Space limited to the first 15 and we have 8 spaces available.
Sign up at :