EYE ON THE SKY: YOUR YEARLY OVERVIEW IN A NUTSHELL PART 1
So the transits of the ascendant lord are the most important for gauging what issues will come up in your life and they are always contextual to the larger cycles or dashas that you are running. Here is a quick guide by rising sign to key events this year that will impact you. For more details, see our Vedic Astrological Almanac and Transit Guide for 2018:
ARIES AND SCORPIO: Ruled by Mars:
Mars in Scorpio Jan. 16th-March 7th is really your best time for self-confidence and health and Aries are dealing with 8th house transit and while meditation will be supported, without using the energy to transform your deep issues it will be challenges. Mars in Sagittarius is conjunct Saturn and Mars in Capricorn this year from May 2-Nov.5th has a number of bumps with the Ketu conjunction and the retrograde. May is pretty clear for moving forward with lots of energy and Oct. 15-Nov. 5th will be better. Dec. yields another Saturn aspect in Aquarius. So jump on Feb, March and May to get the most done.
CAPRICORN AND AQUARIUS RISING: Ruled by Saturn and Rahu co-ruling Aquarius.
Capricorn is going through a difficult 12th house transit which can bring up foreign journeys, expenditures, visits to ashrams and some deep psychological churning. Constellation of Mula until March 3rd will bring up regrets from the past and deep emotional healing and then retrograde April 17-Sept. 6th will slow things down. Constellation of Purva Shadha March 3-June 4th and connection with Venus is much better. Be patient with delays this year. Aquarius Rising has an 11th house transit which can lead to slow and steady increases of income, benefits from new age groups, technological advances but still the pesky aspect from Saturn into Aquarius can still create self-doubt or low confidence at times so remember your positive self-talk.
In Part 2, we will summarize Mercury and Venus.
OUR BOOK HAS BEEN DELIVERED! 369 Pages of Articles and Interpretations, Insights on how to understand transits and use them and global and economic forecasts.
Over 350 pages of useful information
(Not a Panchanga or daily calendar but articles and interpretations)
This book in PDF format (e-book) and is downloadable and includes:
- General political and economic overviews of the year and guide to major events and key challenging points for the year.
- General articles teaching what retrogrades, combustion, planetary aspects, dashas and eclipses mean.
- Guide to Saturn in Sagittarius including individual guides for your rising and moon signs.
- Guide to Jupiter in Libra including individual guides for your rising and moon sign. Jupiter in Scorpio.
- Guide to Rahu and Ketu in Cancer and Capricorn including individual guides for your rising and moon sign.
- Major General Guide for Interpreting Planetary Dashas when the planet is strong or afflicted.
- Information on 2018 Eclipses and impacts.
- Articles and Interpretation of Major Transits of Mars, Venus, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter through all the major signs and connecting them to your rising sign.
- Listings of Full Moons, New Moons and Major Planetary Conjunctions and Oppositions.
- Lists of Planetary Nakshatra Transit Dates.
- List of Planetary Retrograde Dates and Explanation .
- Periods of Planetary Combustion and Explanation .
- Articles about Planetary Aspects and Major aspects of the Year.
- Dates for Kala Sarpa Yoga in Transits.
- Major theoretical and astrological articles.
- Guide to Sade Sat: The Hidden Insights into What it Means and How to Calculate.
- Articles about Major Vedic Holidays.
- Six major articles on Saturn.
- Discussion of Neptune and Uranus and impact on Mundane Astrology.
Order on PayPal:
Your copy will be emailed within 24 – 48 hours.
Email questions to email@example.com
Order by Phone at 928-284-5740. Ext 5983 or 5000.