EYE ON THE SKY: SUN IN CAPRICORN: JANUARY 14 – FEBRUARY 12
Sun entered Capricorn: January 14th at 03:16 EST
The Sun moved into Capricorn on January 14th, and is a bit afflicted in transit with a Ketu conjunction into February 3rd contributing to the January 31st total lunar eclipse.
Saturn and Sun are enemies and the eclipse in the sign of Capricorn may contribute to health issues for Leos with this 6th house transit and Capricorns are also vulnerable.
The Sun is afflicted in Capricorn and one may feel that one has not done enough, overworks, and this can create self-centeredness, skepticism, and lack of humor. It may lead to poor circulation, cold hands and feet and problems with the adrenals. This is a 6th house transit for Leos but the affliction may create too much fire energy or pitta so stay patient and cool down with coconut water. Be careful with getting into too much debt. The January 28 – February 6th period before and after the eclipse with the conjunction to Ketu may bring up past regrets but it may lead to some loss of status or reputation. It can bring it up problems with ones father or lead to issues around rejection that needs to be healed.
As we move into the end of the month, use the difficult eclipse time if you are Leo or Cancer rising to heal and transform the past emotional guilt and rejection.
Aries does well the first few weeks of this transit with a 10th house transit of the Sun for recognition and possible promotion at work if other factors are present in your main dashas. Scorpios also do well this transit as it is a 3rd house transit of the Sun promoting courage to move through challenges connected to work. Aquarius rising may have the most trouble with this transit as it is a 12th house transit of the Sun and could lead to loss of status or having a difficult time with relationships at work. Remember to be humble at work and not fight with your boss.
OUR BOOK HAS BEEN DELIVERED! 369 Pages of Articles and Interpretations, Insights on how to understand transits and use them and global and economic forecasts. Will be more expensive on Amazon when it comes out in a few weeks so get the pre-publication direct from us at a discount!
Over 360 pages of useful information
(Not a Panchanga or daily calendar but articles and interpretations)
This book in PDF format (e-book) and is downloadable and includes:
- General political and economic overviews of the year and guide to major events and key challenging points for the year.
- General articles teaching what retrogrades, combustion, planetary aspects, dashas and eclipses mean.
- Guide to Saturn in Sagittarius including individual guides for your rising and moon signs.
- Guide to Jupiter in Libra including individual guides for your rising and moon sign. Jupiter in Scorpio.
- Guide to Rahu and Ketu in Cancer and Capricorn including individual guides for your rising and moon sign.
- Major General Guide for Interpreting Planetary Dashas when the planet is strong or afflicted.
- Information on 2018 Eclipses and impacts.
- Articles and Interpretation of Major Transits of Mars, Venus, Sun, Mercury and Jupiter through all the major signs and connecting them to your rising sign.
- Listings of Full Moons, New Moons and Major Planetary Conjunctions and Oppositions.
- Lists of Planetary Nakshatra Transit Dates.
- List of Planetary Retrograde Dates and Explanation .
- Periods of Planetary Combustion and Explanation .
- Articles about Planetary Aspects and Major aspects of the Year.
- Dates for Kala Sarpa Yoga in Transits.
- Major theoretical and astrological articles.
- Guide to Sade Sat: The Hidden Insights into What it Means and How to Calculate.
- Articles about Major Vedic Holidays.
- Six major articles on Saturn.
- Discussion of Neptune and Uranus and impact on Mundane Astrology.
Order on PayPal:
Your copy will be emailed within 24 – 48 hours.
Email questions to email@example.com
CLICK ON THE PROMO BELOW TO PURCHASE: