EYE ON THE SKY: JUNE
There is a lot of underlying tension in the air. Some of it is new because Saturn moved retrograde into a more troubled part of the sign of Sagittarius into Mula nakshatra. Rahu is weak in its section of Cancer (Scorpio navamsha 13.20-16.40 Cancer/Mean Node until June 28th) where it tends to bring up deep psychological disturbance and unconscious fears and of course the big elephant in the room is Mars conjunct Ketu having a deep impact until at least June 22nd but pretty intense much of the summer. There is seething anger and unconscious fear and paranoia in the background. It is not undelying everything and a bit out of reach.
Do we go into a bomb shelter? Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release.
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help with meditation too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening, be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
And this will pass. Saturn gets a bit lighter in late July after it gets out of the Cancer section of Sagittarius at (10.00-13.20 Sag.). In the true node system, Rahu is in a better position but not until June 28th in the mean node system when it goes into Pada 3 of Pushya Nakshatra. Mars and Ketu are pretty close most of the summer until the 1st week of October so you will have to master the seething anger of that emotional burn.
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru! If you need help with you chart, sign up for a reading by hitting the Request tab at www.appliedvedicastrology.com.
Look deeply at your unconscious patterns by studying with this summer. Starting June 24th , every Sunday on Go to Webinar, we will be studying all the ways in which Blind Spot and Unconscious patterns block your light. Early bird discount is 295.00 until June 15th. More information at: