EYE ON THE SKY: EMOTIONALLY GRUNGY WEEK
There is a lot of underlying tension in the air. Mars is weak in Taurus in the D9/Navamsha in the Cancer section until Friday where it just last low energy and wants to lay low and let things go as its too complicated to move forward and get things done. Saturn is very close to Ketu where things seem good and fall apart. Depression, dejection, why bother energy is up and somethings just grind to a halt. Mercury is at the exact degree of debilitation today on a Wednesday at 15 degrees Pisces where mental faculties are slow to work and wild and fanciful thoughts fill the mind. Moon is moving toward a conjunction with Saturn into Thursday where emotional fear and grunge will get amplified and Jupiter entered the gandanta area at 29.59 Scorpio until May 5th where emotional and psychological rumblings rear their ugly head to deal with our troubled psyche in the molten lava state of Scorpio where anger and frustration can churn. Luckily Jupiter can deal with it best there and the Sun is strong in Aries where it gives the soul the energy to get through its travails and Venus in Pisces provides enough comfort and appreciation of the beauty of spring to uplift the troubled soul.
Do we go into a bomb shelter? Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release. Feel the depth of these emotions with your full consciousness and you can help
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help with meditation too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening, be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly. Maybe not stay up until 2 am watching 10 episodes on Netflix and get some extra rest.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
Some of it will lighten up with Mars moving into the constellation of Orion and re-gathering its spiritual strength for new questing on Saturday, April 27th. Mercury will move into Revati on Thursday and get a spiritual lift and move out of the deepest point of mental confusion of the year and Jupiter will get stronger after May 5th. Unfortunately Saturn will hang around and cause more trouble into October so you are going to have to stay disciplined to get through the year.
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru! If you need help with you chart, sign up for a reading by hitting the Consulation tab at www.appliedvedicastrology.com.
Enjoy some spiritual knowledge. Pick up one of our books to to get a deeper understanding of what is happening this year through our Vedic Astrological Transit Guide for 2019-20 at
Or take our newest live course starting on May 5th on Secret of the Houses (2nd Edition) .
Now divided neatly into two sections of 9 weeks each if you only want to do 1/2 a class with Part 1 focusing on more intermediate techniques to understand houses and their judgment.
|So I have organized the Secret of the Houses course into 2 sections so that if you do not have time for the whole course, you can get deep knowledge from Part 1 which covers more intermediate topics like Bhadaka, Argala, Houses from the Arudha Lagna, Dagda Rashi or Burnt houses that impact pscyhology and many other topics. Part 1 has the Moksha House covering the more difficult 4th and 8th and 12th houses which people always want to discover.|
Early bird by April 29th is 195.00 for Part 1.
SECRETS OF THE HOUSES
PREDICTIVE TECHNIQUES, REMEDIES, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DEPTH
BLOCK 1: May 5-June 16
BLOCK 2: June 16-August 25th