EYE ON THE SKY: TOO MUCH SATURN
Saturn is weak in transit til November being very close to Ketu and one of the by-products is depression. Whenever the moon goes through Saturn or Ketu-owned nakshatras which 6/27 times a month, it will be triggered and other planets going through Saturn or Ketu nakshatras like Venus in Aswini now til May 21st can trigger the energy.
The astrology is starting to get heavier now as we move into June and we are going to have to stay disciplined with exercise, yoga and diet or we will suffer more. Find ways to combat depression by doing more exercise, meditation, positive self-talk, yoga. The tree pose in yoga will help bring in more solar energy into the crown chakra and even a simple touching the toes exercise will stimulate the solar plexus which may be a bit imploded by this transit so it digestion may be sluggish and stomach fire or weak agni Avoid staying alone and get out with people which stimulates the Libra energy and that will help any isolation and depression. There are herbal formulas for depression like St Johns Wart and numerous Bach Flower remedies and these may be needed but just getting out and being with people can help most. Seek help from a professional if it gets severe. Have to get out and exercise and move, take a motorcycle ride in the wind to stimulate the air element.
Here are some reminders. So much suffering can be short-circuited if we are disciplined:
So how do we deal with difficult transits and what can we do when karma comes back and either we or those around us are suffering?
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time. Avoid violent TV and film and ranting TV moderators.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies and uncover why these patterns are up and how you can heal them.
6) Know this will all pass and that the planets are puppeteers pulling their strings and if we understand what is happening, we do not have to buy into it and beat ourselves up.
f you need help with challenges in your chart, book a reading with us by clicking the consultation tab on our website. https://www.appliedvedicastrology.com/consultations/
SAVE 25.00 ON ANY READING BOOKED THROUGH MAY 25TH BY TYPING IN THE COUPON CODE AT CHECK OUT: MAYREADINGS
Or take our classes. Learn 100’s of new things about house prediction that you never new even if you think you know this stuff.
The Secrets of the Houses class is still open to join Live on Go to Webinar. Classes are taped and can be watched at your own leisure after class or can be watched live on Sundays. Weekly until late August. . While you think you know houses, you will be amazed at the depth of this material when you get to spend 2 hours each week on a house and learn many advanced techniques for evaluating them.
Now in 2 modules if you need to commit to a shorter time.
Write us at email@example.com if you need a payment plan or have special financial needs.
Visit my You Tube Channel Financial Astrology by Barry Rosen
to watch all my vidoes and first lesson previews of my courses and now my Monthly Video magazine which will become weekly once we get the technology ironed out.