EYE ON THE SKY: TOO MUCH SATURN
Saturn is weak in transit until early October at least being very close to Ketu and one of the by-products is depression. Whenever the moon goes through Saturn or Ketu-owned nakshatras which 6/27 times a month, it will be triggered and other planets going through Saturn or Ketu nakshatras will trigger in now. The Sun is in Pusyha owed by Saturn and will be there until August 2nd and Venus goes into a Saturn owned nakshatra, Pushya, July 26-August 5th and Mercury goes back into that constellation, August 9-18th and even Mars goes into Ketu’s nakshatra on August 9-30th so you can see that many days, the planets are connected to Saturn or Ketu through the nakshatras and it can stir up a lot of depression and why bother energy. Moreover, Mars in Cancer does not have a lot of energy to fight and be disciplined and do things that are good to combat the energy and then we fall into bad habits. Dismiss suicidal tendencies and talk out your problems with professionals and avoid being isolated.
The astrology is heavier now as we move into September and we are going to have to stay disciplined with exercise, yoga and diet or we will suffer more. Find ways to combat depression by doing more exercise, meditation, positive self-talk, yoga. The tree pose in yoga will help bring in more solar energy into the crown chakra and even a simple touching the toes exercise will stimulate the solar plexus which may be a bit imploded by this transit so it digestion may be sluggish and stomach fire or weak agni
Avoid staying alone and get out with people which stimulates the Libra energy and that will help any isolation and depression. There are herbal formulas for depression like St Johns Wart and numerous Bach Flower remedies and these may be needed but just getting out and being with people can help most. Seek help from a professional if it gets severe. Have to get out and exercise and move, take a motorcycle ride in the wind to stimulate the air element. Avoid heavy foods like cheeses that clog the live and weigh down system and drink more raw juices and eat more salads to increase prana in the system..
Here are some reminders. So much suffering can be short-circuited if we are disciplined:
So how do we deal with difficult transits and what can we do when karma comes back and either we or those around us are suffering?
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero. Hanuman Chalisa (on You Tube) can give your courage and energy to increase the Mars energy and overcome Saturn.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma. On Saturdays donate to the poor and homeless and to orphanages and to the blind.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time. Avoid violent TV and film and ranting TV moderators.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies and uncover why these patterns are up and how you can heal them.
6) Know this will all pass and that the planets are puppeteers pulling their strings and if we understand what is happening, we do not have to buy into it and beat ourselves up. It seems more difficult with Saturn retrograde until Sept. 18th as Saturn’s energy is stronger and finally Saturn and Ketu separate enough by 3 degrees or more as we move into the 2nd week of October and so things will lighten up.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR LIFE. BOOK A READING TO HELP MOVE THROUGH YOUR CHALLENGES.
BARRY FOCUSES ON PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS AND REMEDIES.
I have about 5-6 openings left through the end of July now.
If you need help with challenges in your chart, book a reading with us by clicking the consultation tab on our website. https://www.appliedvedicastrology.com/consultations/
SAVE 25.00 ON ANY READING BOOKED THROUGH JULY 31ST BY TYPING IN THE COUPON CODE AT CHECK OUT:
FINDING YOUR BLIND SPOTS USING ASTROLOGY (NEW TITLE) By Barry Rosen
Get Your Copy of Barry Rosen’s New E-Book Today!
Available Now for PDF Download;
On Amazon also in paperback
What our colleagues are saying:
Barry Rosen’s brilliant text profoundly addresses the essential goals of both Vedic Astrology and Transpersonal Psychology. (1) How to make the unconscious more conscious. (2) How to assist in healing suffering and (3) To help us awaken from the cosmic dream into the ultimate reality. Barry’s poetic writings explores the psychological analysis through jyotish as well as the philosophical tenants of liberation. Well done my friend!!
Dennis M. Harness, Ph.D.
President Emeritus, American College of Vedic Astrology.
Ever since I first came upon Barry Rosen’s writings and teachings, I have instantly and always felt a level of integrity, devotion, articulateness, and spirituality that just shines. Barry’s New Book “Finding Your Blind Spots Using Vedic Astrology” is a gift and blessing to anyone who enjoys Vedic Astrology, Self-Help, Spiritual improvement, and so much more. Barry provides an in depth and comprehensive analysis at understanding Vedic Astrology as a tool to better understand ourselves, our challenges, and therefore our spiritual evolution on this planet. Thank you Barry for your incredibly insightful and elaborate Text!
Kasanati Nakshatra, Vedic Astrologer
Barry Rosen has made a valuable contribution to understanding how houses act in hidden ways in a Vedic chart, and his explanations and process are logical and easy to follow. This ranks with the Uttara Kalamrita as a book which reveals the incredible density of meaning contained in the houses in a Vedic chart, which are the most important part of chart interpretation from my perspective. Excellent work-
Dr. Gary Gomes, President Emeritus, CVA.
The deepest purpose of astrology should allow us to see the Maya or illusion that runs through our mind and blocks us from seeing our own Divinity. Astrology should reveal our hidden patterns and not just affirm what we know about our self already. It is our hidden patterns and blind spots which get us into the most trouble and cause us the most suffering. It takes courage to look at them, bring them into the light and transforms them but that is why we are on the planet. It is much like Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day (1993). How many times do we have to repeat our lives and relive our pain or do we realize our flaws and actively work on them and transform ourselves into a more conscious and active and loving and compassionate person. In this brilliant collection of essays divided into 4 sections, Psychological and Emotional and Spiritual Dimensions of Vedic Astrology, Secrets of the Houses, Spiritual Astrology and Advanced Techniques in Vedic Astrology, Barry reveals material beyond the ordinary in unveiling our True Self beyond the illusion. The great spiritual teacher Yogananda was fond of saying that most of what we call the spiritual battle is really a psychological battle and once that battle is won, the spiritual battle is a short one. This book aims to support you in deep spiritual growth with profound psychological insight.
Barry’s spiritual and psychological approach to astrology seeks to cut the puppet strings of the planets that impact our emotions and psychology and bind us to self-blame, doubt and fear, and anger. This useful guide will help you navigate your life.
PURCHASE ONLINE PDF VERSION FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD AT:
If you need a reading, sign up at www.appliedvedicastrology. Click on the Consultations Tab. Time to show some hidden light and unlock these karmas that often run our lives for years.