Jupiter entered the most critical /vulnerable area of the zodiac on Oct 31st -Nov. 8th which is between 29.12 Scorpio and 0.48 Sagittarius which is know as Abhukta Mula, which means uneaten, not enjoyed and unused. If you were born at the end of Scorpio or the beginning of Sagittarius it can give you an ability to not enjoy the blessings of life due to karmic circumstances but it an also propel you to gain stability and get to the core of existence. The Gandanta is know as the karmic knot and usually it can create a deep level of suffering that propels you to find universal consciousness and spirituality. It can bring up deep psychological or physical knots that need to be unraveled in order to find freedom. It tends to bring up problems that seem impossible to deal with like a deep knot that needs to be unraveled but is too tight to become undone.
For some people, if you have natal planets placed at 26.40-29.59 Scorpio, this transit may bring up a danger of indulgence in fantasy, sexual intrigue, intoxication as a result of excessive emotional churning. Still Jupiter should have the wisdom and restraint to deal with this energy. Surprised how strong this energy has been and I have been talking to a lot of people who have been feeling it intensely.
When Saturn was in that area a few years back it brought up deep psychological and emotional churning for days. Jupiter will do better in this area as the last Pada is owned by Pisces and Jupiter can find depth and wisdom to untie difficult knots and problems that come up. Still planets do not like being at the end of the sign which is called sandhi in Vedic astrology and void of course by Western astrologers and it is like moving into a new house and having all your stuff lost in boxes. Still even in the Sagittarius section, Jupiter is sandhi in early November and channeling Ketu’s difficult energy due to its conjunction with Saturn so the Sagittarius section may be more troubling then the Scorpio section.
In our 2019-20 Almanac, we noted that Saturn/Ketu in 2007 in Leo had been responsible for numerous California Wildfires and we are sad that this energy is repeating. While Saturn and Ketu are 4 degrees apart and separating, the moon was conjunct that area on Nov. 1st and is still close on Saturday that people are feeling the hopelessness and despair and depression that that combination brings as well as things falling apart still. Our blessings go out to the people of California that are dealing with this nightmare.
Stay on top of yoga, meditation and spiritual practice during these intense times. The deep energy of the gandanta Jupiter can lead to the mind wanting to escape in addictive patterns but that never works so transform the energy.
The exchange of houses and signs between Mars/Mercury from Virgo to Scorpio is also bringing up a lot of deep subconscious and psychological grunge also to be healed for Scorpio and Virgo rising and Geminis and Aries so continue to stay on top of as we discussed in our article last week, dealing with emotional grunge. Venus in Scorpio is also increasing sexual energies and tensions and Jupiter is fanning the flames of them in Scorpio so use exercise and yoga to ground it and channel it. I suspect we will have another week of this energy until about Nov. 8th so hang in there. Repeating our article on dealing with emotional grunge below.
Need help with these difficult transits and tensions and problems in your life? Get a consultation from Barry Rosen.
Barry’s consultations are there to help you make difficult decisions, see your life plan and purpose, help you decide if moving to another location will improve your life, get help with relationships, get insight into difficult to diagnose health concerns that the doctors cannot figure out, offer help around investment astrology and finance and career and much more. Practical Western and Vedic remedies are suggested to provide solutions and help you move through difficult areas of your life.
Over thirty years experience since 1987! When is the head-wind going to end and when will the tail-wind carry me to my goals? What practical remedies can you do to make a difference. Barry has over 40 years experience with many Western healing modalities as well as traditional Vedic ones.
- If you are not sure what kind of a reading you need, get a free consultation by filling out the interview form below.
- The 10-15 minute interview is free so that I can get clear on your needs. I try to cover urgent questions at the interview. I do give preference and slots to people who pre-pay for the reading.
- My basic readings run 195 or 225 depending on what you need. If you need a focused reading for 60-90 minutes on relationship compatibility or astro-relocation or investment I charge 295.00.
Details at: https://www.
PART 2: DEALING WITH EMOTIONAL GRUNGE ON THE SPIRITUAL PATH:
So what do we do? Do we go into a bomb shelter? Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release. Feel the depth of these emotions with your full consciousness and you can help
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help with meditation too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening, be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. In the end you will find that your eternal Self is so much bigger than a few waves and in fact you are the waves and you are ocean. How can you be afraid of the very water that you are made of. Stay strapped to the mast, whatever storms come, say, I am here and let them come through me. How can we run away from a tiny emotion? What power can it really have over us?
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly. Maybe not stay up until 2 am watching 10 episodes on Netflix and get some extra rest.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
It will lighten up starting around Tuesday but always something new coming thereafter. Keeps us growing and on our toes . Be grateful!
All gratitude to the timeless wisdom from the Ashtavakra Gita and my beloved Guru! If you need help with you chart, sign up for a reading by hitting the Consulation tab at www.appliedvedicastrology.com.
APPLIED VEDIC ASTROLOGY IS NOW OFFERING COMPUTERIZED RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE WHEN YOU CANNOT DO A FULL READING!
Get A 20 Page Printout Highlighting The Overlap Of The Two Charts And The Aspects And Angles That Interact In The Chart. 49.95.