EYE ON THE SKY: SATURN ON THE EDGE UNTIL FEB 2ND
The complexity of the astrology through early Feb. requires a bit of understanding and help. First of all, Saturn moved to the 29th degree of Sagittarius and will move into Capricorn on Jan. 24th for over 2 years. Planets at the end of a sign are called sandhi and are weak as they are like our life when we are moving and all our stuff is in boxes and we are not unpacked. Saturn is moving away from Pluto but still close enough to be impacted until early Feb. and it is still intense there. The bright side is that Saturn is Pushkara in the last pada of Sagittarius and Vargottama so it has some underlying strength and creativity and soul integration. Still Saturn in the process of changing signs creates its darker side of depression, complaining, gloom, hard work and heaviness. Will write about Saturn in Capricorn soon but it still requires hard work and responsibility but will succeed with the strength there and it will be home at last for Capricorn rising after 29.5 years but will start a new series of Sade Sat for Capricorn and Aquarius moon people and we will write an article about that soon.
Yes there are some bright spots ahead the rest of month also with Sun in Capricorn and ready for business expansion, Mars still in its own sign of Scorpio until Feb. 7th and Jupiter moving away from the Ketu conjunction which will make it stronger and Venus in Aquarius where it is strong. The nodes are intense with Ketu now in Mula Nakshatra (Sat. 0-13.20) and Rahu in Ardra (Rahu 6.40-20.00) as the nodes do not do well in their own Nakshatras and that means they do not have enough support to move through transformation issues. Luckily, Jupiter is connected to them until March 29th and that will allow for Divine Grace and transformation.
How do we deal with emotional grunge?
Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will facilitate their release.
We can always do a bit of spiritual or astrological bypassing and that can help too but remember you are so much bigger than your emotions. If a storm is happening. be Billy Buddy in Herman Melville’s classic. Strap your self to the mast and go through it. Merge with the water and become One. You are the storm and the unbounded emotion.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
So you will have to find ways to stay happy, rested, alert and disciplined but the late winter storm should lift by March 3rd .
All gratitude to my Jyotish Gurus and spiritual Guru for guiding me on this path.
If you are interested in a reading to understand your unique situation, sign up at www.appliedvedicastrology.com under the CONSULT TAB.
STILL RUNNING A JANUARY SPECIAL ON OUR 2020 YEAR AHEAD VIDEO for 15.95. Over 3 hours. Click below