Secrets of the Masters Series: Getting it Right
Vedic astrology requires years of study and some say lifetimes as there are so many details and exceptions and rules. When we learn Vedic astrology, we learn the basics, and then we have to unlearn and learn many more advanced rules.
I am putting together a series of courses, starting June 4th, to go more deeply into the refinement of material. People are too quick to judge something as good or bad and so often nature gives us a thousand shades of gray and rarely do we get blacks and whites.
Here are some basic things that people miss. I am grateful to the tradition of Sanjay Rath and his teachers who have helped me learned many of the more refined aspects.
RAHU AND KETU ASPECTS:
- Rahu has trinal aspects but also a 30-degree aspect to the sign next to it. Hence Rahu transits really have a 3-year orb and even if Rahu is in Aries now, it is still impacting Taurus and whatever house and planets are connected to it.
- Ketu is considered headless and has no desires except to get enlightened and let go. So in a natal chart (not varga charts) it has no aspects although its conjunctions are very important and a close trine to another planet may create a significant conjunction in the varga charts. Hence, Ketu at 15 degrees Scorpio and Mars at 15 degrees Pisces will have a strong connection in all of the Varga Charts and have an influence.
CHARTS AND KARMA ROTATE THROUGH OUR LIFE AND WE ARE NOT OUR STATIC NATAL CHART:
- Our natal chart is always rotating. It is what we arrive with but as we rotate through different dashas, the chart rotates and different influences and events happen. So even if some of your natal chart placements are difficult, when a new dasha period begins, the difficult placement may magically go to a better place. So, let’s say you have a debilitated Venus in the 12th house in Virgo for Libra rising. When you go into Venus dasha, it goes into the first and while it still may cause health issues it may bring in more spirituality and pilgrimages and good luck because it now owns the 9th house from the Dasha Lord position. Debilitated planets often have to work 3 times as hard to manifest their positive energies–if they are positive.
RASHI DASHAS ARE EASIER TO PREDICT THE MATERIAL LEVEL OF OUR LIFE
- There are approximately 20 Rashi Dashas or sign-based dashas with the most popular being Narayana Dasha and Chara Dasha. With Chara Dasha our lives rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise through the zodiac based on our birth rising sign. As the chart rotates through different signs, suddenly difficult placements may suddenly be quite beneficial. For example, I am current running an Aquarius period and have an exalted Saturn in my natal 12th house but in the Aquarius period, it is the chart lord and dasha lord in the 9th house exalted and trined by Jupiter in the 5th house and it puts Mercury in the 1st Suddenly my very difficult Saturn is bringing all kinds of wonderful spiritual experiences and developments in the Aquarius period.
GETTING EXALTATIONS AND DEBILITATIONS RIGHT
- People tend to put too much emphasis on exalted and debilitated planets as being so bad or so good. It’s much more complex. Exalted malefics like Rahu, Saturn, Mars and Ketu have more power to create problems if they are also functional malefic also for the chart. An old friend of mine had an exalted Mars in her 8th house for Gemini rising and she was murdered shortly after her Mars period started. (very tragic).
A debilitated Mars has less power to create harm and is more like a declawed-cat that hisses but can’t cause as much harm as it would like to. If Mars is a good planet for the rising sign like for Cancer or Leo rising, than a debilitated Mars loses its power to create good in that area.
- Retrograde exalted malefics have more power to cause harm and retrograde exalted benefic have more power to do good.. Watch Saturn now going retrograde in transit and see how much more suffering and mischief it creates if it is a particularly bad planet for you like for Cancer or Leo rising.
SIGNAL ASPECTS OR RASHI DRISHTI ARE VERY KEY KARMA THAT STAYS WITH US OUR ENTIRE LIFE
Parashara talked a great deal about Rashi Drishti or aspects between signs. All the dual signs aspect each other so Gemini/Sagittarius/Pisces and Virgo all have full aspects on each other. Moveable signs aspect fixed signs and vice versa so a planet in Aries aspects planets in Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. I cannot write a whole article on this but these aspect are not taught enough and they are more important than the transiting aspects that most of you learn. The Rashi Drishti aspects or sign aspects have a more permanent influence on your entire life while the traditional transiting aspects show up and influence you most when they repeat in transit.
For example, if you have Saturn in Aquarius and Mars in Taurus and Rahu in Gemini and are Cancer rising, you have three malefic aspects on rising sign and this will create health problems but most astrologers will not see Saturn aspecting Cancer from Aquarius or Mars aspecting Cancer from Taurus or remember the 30 degree aspect from Rahu in Gemini to Cancer.
So consider my sneak preview on June 4th at noon to learn some Secrets. Whether you know a little astrology or a lot of astrology, you can still take this course as we will have a lot of case studies and they will help you uncover hidden dimensions of your life.
SECRETS OF THE MASTERS:
GETTING NEW DEPTH FROM
VEDIC ASTROLGY & PREDICTION
SATURDAYS: SNEAK PREVIEW AND FIRST CLASS:
STARTS JUNE 4TH, 2022 at 12:00
Now 6 Convenient Modules over 2 Years
Sign up for first free class: Registration URL
8 WEEKS EVERY SATURDAY CONTINUING JUNE 11TH AT NOON CDT
There are many key techniques that aid in prediction and make accurate prediction more reliable. When we learn the fundamentals of astrology, we often are not given these because we just have to struggle to get the basics in. This course seeks to unfold techniques that will help you with better predictive abilities. Case studies will be used and many hidden secrets from Jaimini Astrology will also be shared.
FULL INFORMATION AT: