EYE ON THE SKY: TOO MUCH SATURN
Saturn is weak in transit til November and with Sun and Mars in the very earthy sign of Taurus, and Jupiter aspecting them in the earth sign of Virgo there is a lot of heaviness. When moon connects to Saturn as we will see on Friday night and much of Saturday depression can come up. Mars is also moving toward opposition with Saturn peaking into Memorial Day and will have a strong influence from May 26-31st and Aries and Scorpio rising will probably get hit with a wave of depressed Saturn energy and much more. We will write more on this later in the week.
The astrology is starting to get heavier now as we move into June and we are going to have to stay disciplined with exercise, yoga and diet or we will suffer more. Find ways to combat depression by doing more exercise, meditation, positive self-talk, yoga. The tree pose in yoga will help bring in more solar energy into the crown chakra and even a simple touching the toes exercise will stimulate the solar plexus which may be a bit imploded by this transit so it digestion may be sluggish and stomach fire or weak agni Avoid staying alone and get out with people which stimulates the Libra energy and that will help any isolation and depression. There are herbal formulas for depression like St Johns Wart and numerous Bach Flower remedies and these may be needed but just getting out and being with people can help most. Seek help from a professional if it gets severe. Have to get out and exercise and move, take a motorcycle ride in the wind to stimulate the air element.
Here are some reminders. So much suffering can be short-circuited if we are disciplined:
So how do we deal with difficult transits and what can we do when karma comes back and either we or those around us are suffering?
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time. Avoid violent TV and film and ranting TV moderators.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies and uncover why these patterns are up and how you can heal them.
6) Know this will all pass and that the planets are puppeteers pulling their strings and if we understand what is happening, we do not have to buy into it and beat ourselves up.
For a look into your chart, visit our service page at : https://www.appliedvedicastrology.com/category/services/ and sign up for an interview under the request tab.