EYE ON THE SKY: SEPT. GRUNGE
There is a lot of underlying tension in the air. Most of it is because Mars and Ketu are very close to each other until the first week of October and then the Moon gets conjunct the pair Wednesday/Thursday pretty closely. Saturn is moving toward an exact square to Mercury (10th house aspect) into Sept. 23rd creating mental worry. The equinox into Saturday, Sept. 22nd, re-balances the earth’s energies and can create a fever pitch to get too much done and then collapsing into sickness if you do not stay balanced. Mars/Ketu continues to bring up regret around the past and seething anger that can explode at any moment and unconscious fear and paranoia in the background. It is not underlying everything and a bit out of reach.
My friend Gaia Williams described the Mars/Ketu conjunction which is in a powerful part of the sky around 8 degrees, Capricorn, said:
So what do we do with emotional grunge? Do we go into a bomb shelter? Most of world will have a few drinks, take some drugs, smoke a pack of cigarettes or eat themselves into a numbed-out stupor. That can work for a bit but it is destructive and takes you out of your deepest being.
If you are on spiritual path, what do you do? Those of us on a spiritual path have to go through them. Feel them deeply. The process of feeling them can facilitate their deep release. What are we afraid of? Are we really those stupid feelings or something bigger? Go deep into them and the attention of your consciousness will
Don’t the storms make you deeper and a more powerful person? Embrace. Realize that you are unchanging and nothing can touch you. You are invincible. Merge with the water and become One.
So if you are not able to do that you can always do the following:
1) This is a time to be disciplined about your meditation practice and yoga and other spiritual practices because these lighten the burden and give us more strength to deal with everything. The tendency is to skip that which is good for us when we are challenged but that’s like taking off a winter coat when its below zero.
2) Donate time and money to help those in need. This is one way to address karma and by getting out of our own stuff, we feel better and move through our own karma.
3) Be disciplined with diet and exercise. The tendency is to use food to cover up difficult emotions or skip exercise because we feel tired or lazy. So much illness (6th house) can be overcome if we are disciplined doing what is good for us. Avoid addictive behaviors and non-life-supporting actions especially now. The tendency is to what to escape but usually this leads to more difficult problems quickly.
4) Spend time with spiritual knowledge, attend spiritual gatherings and hang around with positive people at this time.
5) Do transformational healing work to move through these energies.
And this will pass. Probably by Oct. 5th, most of the noise will diminish. Luckily Mercury is pretty strong after Sept. 25th when it gets past Saturn’s aspect and Venus is very powerful until January and Jupiter is happy so the benefics will hold us up and in fact will all be together in Libra for a short period of time centering around Oct. 6-10th.
Our new book should be published by the weekend:
- NEW BOOK DETAILS (Looking Up The Magician’s Sleeve) Pre order now: http://www.
appliedvedicastrology.com/ product/looking-up-the- magicians-sleeve/
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Principles of Using Varga Charts for Refining Analysis
Free CLASS 1 Saturday, SEPT. 29TH 12:00-2:00 pm Central Time
Sign up for free at Go to Webinar: goo.gl/yiFsVy
SECRETS OF TIMING YOUR LIFE MODULE 1: TRANSITS AND ASPECTS
$99 sale until September 20th
Readings: Barry specializes in over 15 types of readings including everything from health and finance to life purpose and finding your ideal place to live. See his new website page with all the offerings at:
This special offer for Natal Chart readings 195.00! Only until September 20!