SECRETS OF NAVAMSHA/D-9 –MICROSCOPIC SOUL INFORMATION
There is so much to do with the Navamsha chart. Here is a summary of some of things we can use it for:
- It often represents our chart after we are married or after around the age of 36 when our soul has matured. Later in life, this chart may be more revealing than what we were born with.
- The first, fifth, and ninth houses in the Navamsha chart represent the talents of our soul:
- Planets in the first house tell us what talents we are born with. For example, Jupiter in the first house in the D-9 will make us a natural teacher or counselor or priest or coach.
- Planets in the fifth house are talents we grow into later in life perhaps in our college years.
- Planets in the ninth house represent talents for which we need a Guru, teacher, or guide to bring out.
- The rising sign of the D-9 will reveal our hidden personality. If you are Scorpio rising in your rising sign but Virgo rising in your Navamsha chart, then your personality may be more perfectionist, strategic, business-like and analytical than you might ascribe to a Scorpio. The place of the ruler of the rising Navamsha, its sign and house, will reveal more information about the soul’s destiny.
- If the rising sign of the rising sign is in a 6, 8, or 12 relationship to the rising sign of the natal chart, then your personality and soul may be out of synch with your body. For example, if you are Pisces or Aquarius rising in the Navamsha, there is a 12 relationship and you may be more reclusive, withdrawn and meditative in your life being drawn to service and humanitarian work.
- The seventh house in the Navamsha chart and planets in it will reveal qualities of your spouse. Venus in the seventh with some dignity in Libra, Pisces or Taurus may attract you to exceptionally beautiful women who have a strong sexual energy that matches yours while Venus in Virgo may leave you with a hen-pecking and critical spouse.
- The tenth house in the Navamsha chart, planets in it and its sign will often reveal what we love to do most with our free time and may incline us toward a specific career. Put Pisces or Jupiter as owner of the tenth house in the D-9 and we may be drawn to teaching, counseling, spiritual teaching of meditation, wisdom or priestly duties.
- The rising sign of the D-9 may help in rectification and reveal the quality of your skin tone. For example, put Libra rising in the D-9 and you are more inclined to have very fair or whitish skin for your ethnic type.
- The trinal houses of the D-9 will give a strong dominant quality to your purpose. Fire signs like Aries, Leo or Sagittarius owning the first, fifth and ninth will incline you toward warrior activities and supporting right action such as military, fire-fighting, legal defense, politics, or law enforcement. Earth signs in the trinal houses in D-9, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn will incline you toward business and merchant activity.
- The planet governing your soul’s growth and creating the most karmic challenges for you, the Atmakaraka is very key in the D-9 and its sign, house placement and rotated charts around it will reveal how your soul’s destiny integrates into the material world. This requires a whole two hour lesson and creates Jaimini charts called the Karakamsha Navamsha and Karakamsha Rashi charts.
These are just a few ways we can use the D-9 or Navamsha chart to microscopically fine tune and analyze the chart in much more detail. There are many more!
Our new class on Divisional Charts Part 1 is available on to download and watch at your own leisure. It has 5-6 lessons on uses of the Navamsha chart and a few basic lessons on how to use Vargas plus a few bonus lessons on Jaimini Astrology.
Full class details at: https://www.appliedvedicastrology.com/product/secret-of-the-navamsha-chart-from-relationship-to-deep-soul-analysis/
NOW AVAILABLE TO WATCH AT YOUR OWN LEISURE: NOW ON SALE FOR 99.00 FOR A FEW DAYS THROUGH SUNDAY .
SECRETS OF THE NAVAMSHA CHART OR D-9
Videotape course to watch at your leisure and download from Dropbox
This is the first part of our essential varga class.
- How to read Varga Charts?
- How to interpret the D-9 chart and compare it to the D-1 chart. (Bhava Suchaka and Rasi Tuyla) or House transposition techniques.
- Techniques for rectification.
- Multiple uses of the D-9 Chart for hidden strengths, talent, disappointments.
- Navamsha and Relationship Prediction
- Basics of Jamini Astrology and Rotated Navamsha Chart for Soul Inquiry.
- Karakamsha Rasi and Karakamsha Navamsha Charts.
People born on the same day with the same rising sign are very different and even twins born minutes apart are very different. Vedic astrology is like reading strands of DNA. You can go very deep in understanding Karma when you look at the divisional charts and see how they interact with the main chart.
This course seeks to offer deeper depth into seeing the deeper values operating and when they manifest in someone’s life. We will focus on the most used and needed Varga chart which is the
A basic knowledge of Vedic astrology is required. The class is being geared to benefit basic astrological students as well as those with a more advanced background. Please email questions directly to Barry Rosen at barry@appliedvedicastrology.
Lesson 1: Introduction to the Principles of Using Varga Charts for Refining Analysis
First Class Free on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/
Lesson 2-3: Rectifying Charts –A Quick How-To Guide; Essential Principles and Rules for Interpreting Vargas Part 2
Understand House Transpositions: Bhava Suchaka and Rasi Tuyla and Navamsha Rasi Tuyla
Lesson 4-5 The Navamsha Chart or D-9 Part 1 -2
Hidden Qualities of the Soul
Lesson 5 Bonus Tapes: Intro to Jamimi Astrology–Two Tapes
Lesson 5: Advanced Uses of the Navamsha Chart: Part 3
Soul Lessons and Talents and Life Purpose
Lesson 6: D-9 Secrets of Relationship (two bonus tapes)
(9 Total Lessons, Articles, Power Point Outlines)
GET READY FOR THE NEW YEAR WITH A READING FROM BARRY ROSEN
Many types available: Visit: https://www.