EYE ON HEALTH:
Saturn in Capricorn and now Mars and Pluto are there and Jupiter moves there after March 29th will be aspecting the sign of Cancer. Cancer is connected to the lungs through the moon and to the heart. If you have a weak moon or an afflicted 3rd house and you are in a difficult dasha period, you may be more subject to lung disorders and you know because you have a history of them. While we have to listen to the CDC’s recommendations on the Virus, they are medical doctors and there are lot more practical things that you can do and take that they are not telling you about. Here are some reminders:
Here are some tips:
1) HEALTHY COLON: The seat of health is in the colon and having a clean colon is important to prevent a toxic build up in the system. If you have access to Ayurvedic treatment, going through Panchakarma to clean the colon is wonderful. Many of us to do not have Ayurvedic facilities near us so you can stay on top your colon by doing laxative therapies and cleaning programs regularly to keep that are clean and toxin free.
2) INTESTINAL FLORA: Probiotics are key for supporting colon elimination and supporting the system. Many people are aware of this need but most probiotics are half-dead as they have to be properly manufactured and refrigerated from creation to distribution. Dr. Maryann Teitelbaum looking at probiotic cultures under a microscope found only the brand Natren or Garden of Eaten have enough live organisms to do the job completely. You still have find a distributor that keeps it refrigerated. ( I use Vitacost as they ship it in dry ice which is essential for warm climates and the summer.)
3) TUMERIC: Everyone knows about the wonders of Tumeric but most of you do not know that it is activated only in fat such as l ghee or butter. That is why Indian food is so healthy because they fry the spices in ghee. Taking Tumeric tablets will not get the job done completely. Moreover tumeric is activating even more with Indian black pepper (different from normal pepper.)
4) ZINC: Anthony Williams feels that Zinc is the No. 1 mineral that the body needs to fight viruses off. My favorite brand is Vimergy Liquid Zinc and you need to take two eye droppers full twice a day. Dairy, eggs, sugar, and wheat and corn and sugar all feed virus so cut down on their intake. Its the spring and its particularly difficult to manage dairy now anyway when its cold and wet.
5) CATS CLAW and QUERCITIN : These are also natural viral fighters and I have used Quercitin for years and it comes from the the skins of Acerola Berries that make Vitamin C.
6) COLLOSTROM: I like Symbiotics brand and it is natural immunity stimulant produced in mother’s milk and is the way mother pass immunity to their babies.
7) DAIRY PRODUCTS–Cut them out for now they produce mucus and the virus feeds on mucus. Cold milk is the worst for the system.
8) BREADS AND PASTAS: Cut them out. They also increase mucus production and non-organic grains have GMOs in them that tax the immune system.
9) DRINK HOT LIQUIDS— Every 20 minutes. The virus can get washed from your mouth into your stomach where the acids kill it.
10) REST: Stay on top of sleep and meditation and spiritual practice. Get sun as the Virus does not like UV light. Get a UV light air purifier to filter out and kill viruses in the air.
You are all overloaded with this stuff. I have done a lot more research and will write a 2nd article. Simple things will increase your body’s own defense system.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical practitioner so please listen to your doctors and follow the advice that has been given. But some other things are common sense.
TAKE OUR NEW CLASS: FREE PREVIEW APRIL 18TH
THE ASTROLOGY OF HEALTH, LONGEVITY, AND DEATH
The Vedic chart can be used to diagnose health issues and the emotional components and belief systems connected to them. This is a vast subject but we have to start somewhere. Indian astrologers were also versed in predicting longevity and many early readings always let someone know their time on the planet.
In this 12 week class, we will learn the basics of Ayurvedic Astrology and then focus on the astrology of longevity and timing of death and causes of death. Basic knowledge of Vedic astrology is required. Topics include a focus on the 6th house, vargas connected to health like the D3 and the D30, chakras and health, special degrees in the chart that may promote illness called mitrya bharga, timing of health and death and much more.
Free First for New Class! Click here.
Free First Class starts April 18TH 3:30 -5:00 PM Central.
MAY 10- JULY 26, 2020
12 WEEKS, SUNDAYS 2-4 PM CST
Online classes at gotowebinar; Missed Classes available for reviewing and replay.
WEEK 1: Introduction to Ayurvedic Astrology Part 1: The Chart as a Cosmic Body, The Three Doshas and Vata, Pita, Kapha and the Secret of the Elements
WEEK 2: Introduction to Ayurvedic Astrology Part 2: Nakshatras, Houses and the Cosmic Body
BONUS: MULTIDIMENTIONS OF Health: MENTAL and EMOTIONAL CONNECTIONS IN THE MIND/BODY SYSTEM SEEN IN THE CHARTS
WEEK 3: The Houses and Health: 3rd, 6th, 8th and 12th and the Importance of Virgo
WEEK 4: Chakras and Subtle Influences on Health and Vedic Astrology
WEEK 5: Subtle Influences of the Upagrahas, the 64th Navamsha, the 22nd Drekana and the Importance of Mitra Bharga on Health.
WEEK 6; Health and the Varga Charts: Drekana
WEEK 7: Health and the Varga Charts: Trimsamsha
WEEK 8: Timing Health in the Dashas and Sickness in the Dashas
WEEK 9: Vedic Astrology and Longevity—Basic Principles– Understanding Maraka Planets and Mararka Houses
WEEK 10: Timing Death with Dashas and Nirayana Shoola Dasha
WEEK 11: Understanding Types of Deaths—Natural and Unexpected Deaths, Suicides, Murders and Assassinations, and Escapes from Death
WEEK 12: Case Studies and Remedies. Understanding Life After Death
$295.00/ Early Bird Discount by April 20th is $249.00.
What His Client Are Saying:
“Barry’s is a gifted astrologer soul, with a passion to share his knowledge through his excellent teaching skills. He is always in pursuit of gaining new knowledge, hence making more accurate predictions. I feel blessed being his student for not only learning astrology but also about how to be a great human being.” PG, San Francisco, CA
“Barry Is Very Deeply In Tune With Planetary Influences And Skillfully Able To Verbalize How Those Influences Affect Any Given Situation.” –Daren
“Barry Provided An Incredible Amount Of Information During My Natal Chart Reading With Him And Additional Course Work I Have Completed With Him. He Shed Light On Potential Challenges In My Life And Continues To Work With Me On Remedies As I Progress Through A Very Challenging Dasha Period. I Would Recommend Barry’s One-On-One Sessions And Other Classes To Anyone Looking To Learn More About Themselves And Better Understand Vedic Astrology.” ML, Chicago.