SECRETS OF THE NAVAMSHA CHART- CORNOCOPIA OF WISDOM
By Barry Rosen / ASTRO BLOGSECRETS OF NAVAMSHA/D-9 –MICROSCOPIC SOUL INFORMATION
There is so much to do with the Navamsha chart. Here is a summary of some of things we can use it for:
- It often represents our chart after we are married or after around the age of 36 when our soul has matured. Later in life, this chart may be more revealing than what we were born with.
- The first, fifth, and ninth houses in the Navamsha chart represent the talents of our soul:
- Planets in the first house tell us what talents we are born with. For example, Jupiter in the first house in the D-9 will make us a natural teacher or counselor or priest or coach.
- Planets in the fifth house are talents we grow into later in life perhaps in our college years.
- Planets in the ninth house represent talents for which we need a Guru, teacher, or guide to bring out.
- The rising sign of the D-9 will reveal our hidden personality. If you are Scorpio rising in your rising sign but Virgo rising in your Navamsha chart, then your personality may be more perfectionist, strategic, business-like and analytical than you might ascribe to a Scorpio. The place of the ruler of the rising Navamsha, its sign, and house, will reveal more information about the soul’s destiny.
- If the rising sign of the rising sign is in a 6, 8, or 12 relationship to the rising sign of the natal chart, then your personality and soul may be out of synch with your body. For example, if you are Pisces or Aquarius rising in the Navamsha, there is a 12 relationship and you may be more reclusive, withdrawn, and meditative in your life being drawn to service and humanitarian work.
- The seventh house in the Navamsha chart and planets in it will reveal the qualities of your spouse. Venus in the seventh with some dignity in Libra, Pisces, or Taurus may attract you to exceptionally beautiful women who have a strong sexual energy that matches yours while Venus in Virgo may leave you with a hen-pecking and critical spouse.
- The tenth house in the Navamsha chart, planets in it, and its sign will often reveal what we love to do most with our free time and may incline us toward a specific career. Put Pisces or Jupiter as the owner of the tenth house in the D-9 and we may be drawn to teaching, counseling, spiritual teaching of meditation, wisdom or priestly duties.
- The rising sign of the D-9 may help in rectification and reveal the quality of your skin tone. For example, put Libra rising in the D-9 and you are more inclined to have very fair or whitish skin for your ethnic type.
- The trinal houses of the D-9 will give a strong dominant quality to your purpose. Fire signs like Aries, Leo or Sagittarius owning the first, fifth and ninth will incline you toward warrior activities and supporting right action such as military, fire-fighting, legal defense, politics, or law enforcement. Earth signs in the trinal houses in D-9, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn will incline you toward business and merchant activity.
- The planet governing your soul’s growth and creating the most karmic challenges for you, the Atmakaraka is very key in the D-9 and its sign, house placement and rotated charts around it will reveal how your soul’s destiny integrates into the material world. This requires a whole two hour lesson and creates Jaimini charts called the Karakamsha Navamsha and Karakamsha Rashi charts.
These are just a few ways we can use the D-9 or Navamsha chart to microscopically fine tune and analyze the chart in much more detail. There are many more!
NEW LIVE WEBINAR STARTS SEPTEMBER 12TH:
SECRETS OF THE NAVAMSHA CHART–FROM RELATIONSHIP TO DEEP SOUL ANALYSIS-LIVE WEBINAR 2ND EDITION
Click here for purchasing Options
SECRETS OF THE NAVAMSHA CHART OR D-9
LIVE WEBINAR: SUNDAYS 1-3 pm
STARTING LIVE SUNDAY, SEPT 5TH-NOV. 14TH
REVISED AND EXPANDED EDITION: 10 weeks
- How to read Varga Charts?
- How to interpret the D-9 chart and compare it to the D-1 chart. (Bhava Suchaka and Rasi Tuyla) or House transposition techniques.
- Techniques for rectification.
- Multiple uses of the D-9 Chart for hidden strengths, talent, disappointments.
- Navamsha and Relationship Prediction; Best rising signs in D9 for marriage
- Basics of Jamini Astrology and Rotated Navamsha Chart for Soul Inquiry and Purushartas or Dominant Aim of Life
- Interpreting Houses in the D9
- Health Challenges of the 64th Navamsha and 4th house in D9
- Special Types of Padas and their Real Meaning: Vargottama, Pushkara and Ashtamamsha
- Talents in Navamsha Chart and Potential Talents and Desires in the Atmakarka Navamsha (Karakamsha) Chart
- Understanding the Earth, Water, Fire, and Air Padas for Interpretation.
- Special Dashas for Timing with the Navamsha Chart
- Can the D9 Chart be read separately as a soul chart/ rising signs in the D9 and their meaning.
People born on the same day with the same rising sign are very different and even twins born minutes apart are very different. Vedic astrology is like reading strands of DNA. You can go very deep in understanding Karma when you look at the divisional charts and see how they interact with the main chart.
This course seeks to offer deeper depth into seeing the deeper values operating and when they manifest in someone’s life. We will focus on the most used and needed Varga chart which is the Navamsha chart which has a myriad of uses from looking at relationships, hidden talents and good luck, soul purpose, and much more.
Classes are two hours and may have bonus tapes to watch before class. Missed classes are available to replay 4 hours after the live class ends.
A basic knowledge of Vedic astrology is required. The class is being geared to benefit basic astrological students as well as those with a more advanced background. Please email questions directly to Barry Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for purchasing Option